Thursday, April 21, 2011

Early Childhood Philosophy

My Early Childhood Philosophy
By: Tracy Norman

 I believe as a teacher, I will always be prepared and organized yet be flexible for things can always change!
I believe as a teacher, I will always have a smile on my face because a smile and a good attitude can change even the worse day.
I believe as a teacher, my classroom will be a safe, inviting, and a fun environment for my students.
I believe as a teacher, I will include all students at their present level in each lessons.
I believe as a teacher, I will include art, music, and play whenever I can.
I believe as a teacher, I will include families of my students in the classroom and consult with them any decisions that would affect their child’s education.
I believe as a teacher, I will teach my student’s use many different teaching styles.
It is the child who makes the man, and no man exists who was not made by the child he once was” Maria Montessori

No comments:

Post a Comment